Street Shooting in NYC

Posted 7/16/2010 by fotoloka in Labels: , ,










These photos were all shot in NYCa few days ago on 5th Ave, Lexington and Madison from about 54th street up to 77th. It was really hot here, so keeping myself absorbed in the visuals of the streets while walking around buying last minute items and getting money changed to rupees for my upcoming trip to India, was essential to not giving up and sitting it out in some air conditioned cafe. These images have not been "worked on" since I'm at my daughter's home here and they don't have photoshop or even cropping tool programs. Most of them are close to what I would say are finished, since I shoot with full frame in mind when I look in the viewfinder, though a little tweaking will happen down the road when I return from my adventures.























Photographs © Ellen Giamportone All rights reserved.


0 comment(s) to... “Street Shooting in NYC”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter