You Wanna Still Be A Nigga, Too?

Posted 5/30/2008 by smartblackboy in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Hahah...wats really good Art Star pham!?

It's about to get real later on in this post.

However first if you have a chance check out the 1987 movie Wall Street.

For now listen to this speech about greed being good

Another character in the movie says, "I don't go to sleep with no whore and I don't wake up with no whore. That's how I live with myself. I don't know how you do it."

I know many people are, in the words of Black Thought, "paper chase motivated". But when do we draw the line between making money and sleeping with whores.

It seems like Nas has drawn the line by NOT naming his new album Nigger

I was ready to kick down something when I heard Be A Nigger Too. Had cats from high school calling me wanting to know how I felt. Thought Nas was about to do something, start some riots, confuse the hell out of white people.

Even Alicia Keys had his back.

But alas Walmart and the forces that be caused Nas to change his opinion. Or maybe he just felt like he might become an irresponsible black person.

Still, when there is ignorant shit like this in the world, I can't help but wish that Nas was still dropping an album called Nigger.

Or maybe I'm just ignorant and what he is really trying to say is Negus

Or maybe we just all eventually find that whore.

0 comment(s) to... “You Wanna Still Be A Nigga, Too?”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter