What Made My 2009 Valentine's Day Playlist?

Posted 2/15/2009 by DJ NY in Labels: , , ,

This year Valentine's Day did not mean as much to me as the previous years. However, as a DJ, I still had to play music that the people wanted to hear. On this playlist, I had something for everyone. So here it is...



Subscribe Free for future posts  Add this player to my Page

Playlist:
What It Is (feat. Kanye West)- Sophia Fresh
Love Lockdown- Kanye West
Happy Valentine's Day- Outkast 
Prototype- Andre 3000
Valentine- Lloyd
The Sweetest Love- Robin Thicke 
Because of You (rmx)- Ne-Yo ft. Kanye West
ADIDAS- Killer Mike ft. Big Boi and Sleepy Brown
Sweet Dreams- Beyonce


Hope You Enjoyed Your Valentine's Day!!!

0 comment(s) to... “What Made My 2009 Valentine's Day Playlist?”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter