Notorious Art Show: Atlanta

Posted 1/15/2009 by coelder in Labels: , , ,

Atlanta readers, I have an announcement.

In the spirit of the Notorious BIG movie coming out tonight, Jassart is presenting a series of interpretive art inspired by the likes of Biggy Smalls, Kanye, Jay-Z and many more. I met the creator, Craig Henderson and he said "I tried to do something a little different with this collection. I wanted to give a soft side to the so called hardcore rapper so I decided to stay very loose with my vision." Through vibrant colors and modern interpretation, he was able to capture the artist and their personas.




The show is at GA Ltd: 59 Bennet St. (right off of Peachtree heading south into town). Come support the artists and enjoy wonderful modern pieces.




0 comment(s) to... “Notorious Art Show: Atlanta”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter