THE DJ NY SHOW

Posted 10/11/2008 by DJ NY in Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Hey Guys Whassup???
My name is DJ NY and was recently invited to do a blog about hip-hop. So each week I am going to post my playlist on what I play. And hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to podcast my shows. You can always listen in on Fridays (9-11pm EST) or (8-10pm CST)

The link is:

Hope You Guys Enjoy.


Much love...Peace


First Playlist
S.L.U. [Swagger Like Us] (Feat. Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Lil' Wayne) -T.I.
Brooklyn's Finest- Jay-Z (Feat. The Notorious B.I.G)
The Corner- Common (Feat. The Last Poets)
Announcement- Common (Feat. Pharrell)
Universal Mind Control (ft. Pharrell)- Common
Crack Music- Kanye West (Feat. The Game)
Go Go Gadget Flow- Lupe Fiasco
Swang On 'Em (featuring Lupe Fiasco)- Bun B
Like Money- Three 6 Mafia
I Got (Ft. Pimp C)-Three 6 Mafia

Request Set
Cash- Big Moe Ft. Pimp C
My D***- Big Pun
Notorious Thugs- The Notorious B.I.G. ft. Bone Thugz-N-Harmony
C.R.E.A.M.- Wu-Tang Clan

Old Skool Song of the Day
Untouchable- Above The Law

Sampled Song of the Day
Jam The Box- Pretty Tony
In The Ayer (feat. Will.I.Am)- Flo Rida

My Shoes f. T-Pain- Murphy Lee
Suppa Sexy (Prod. By T-Pain)- Charlie Wilson
Can You Believe It- T-Pain ft. Lil Wayne
Freeze (Feat. Chris Brown)- T-Pain (DJ NY Exclusive)
Chopped & Screwed feat.Ludacris- T-Pain (DJ NY Exclusive)

Request Set Pt. 2
Come And Talk To Me- Jodeci
Breathe Again- Toni Braxton

Swing Your Rag- T.I. Ft. Swizz Beatz
Boys (rmx) Feat. Jay-Z- M.I.A. (DJ NY Exclusive)


0 comment(s) to... “THE DJ NY SHOW”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter