Another Friday Afternoon Music Orgasm From Art Star

Posted 9/05/2008 by smartblackboy in Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

I was talking with a new friend named Foster and I promised to share some of the music I'm listening to at the moment. So, this is going to be a pretty random collection but there should be something for everyone.

I'm really into indie electro pop dance music right now. But I will always love southern rap music of the Texas variety - I grew up on it. There is just something great about hearing people rap and reference landmarks you know, have been to, and thus can visualize.

As always I try to listen to some stuff that is on the cutting edge, some stuff that is classic, and some stuff that I forgot was good.

Oh, and J.P. I know you are going to read this - there was no way you ever was going to beat me in the "most eclectic and diverse" music category. Ever.

You welcome, Art Star!


Adele - Chasing Pavements

The Black Ghosts - Anyway You Choose To Give It

The Black Ghosts - Face


David Banner - Cadillac on 22's (Screwed and Chopped)


DJ Lobsterdust - Baby Arrow (Marvin Gaye/Mary Wells/Album Leaf/Carpenters)

Drowning Girl - Tragic Romantic

DSR - Flow (Still Tippin)


The Faint - Worked Up So Sexual

Frog Eyes - Bushels

The Game feat. Kanye West - Wouldn't Get Far

Go Home Productions - Passenger Fever (Peggy Lee vs Iggy Pop)

Hot Styles feat Young Joc - Looking Boy

Jay-Z - A Billie (live)

M83 - We Own The Sky

Mariah Carey - Fantasy

Mos Def - Brown Sugar

Patti Smith - Gloria

Teenagers in Tokyo - Ending It Tonight

T-Pain - I'm N Luv Wit A Stripper (Remix)


True Pseudo - Freaking Me Out

Yo Majesty - Club Action (Billion Dollar DJs Spring Break Mix)


Young Jeezy feat. Kanye West - I Put On


0 comment(s) to... “Another Friday Afternoon Music Orgasm From Art Star”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter