The only difference between us and Them is a herculean vocabulary.

Posted 8/17/2008 by WHayes in Labels: , , , ,


































As you may have noticed, I've been on something of a quest to bring you, the Art Star community, quality content from across "the internets." From a sea of pig slop, I hope bring you caviar. I came across this post today and was admittedly awed at how well-written and fluid (if not verbose) the author's language is. Above all, the story itself was compelling, and I'm man enough to admit I enjoyed the cautionary read on the dangers of relationships with younger men (from a woman's perspective); I even had to consult a dictionary on multiple occasions.

Read the eloquence here.

0 comment(s) to... “The only difference between us and Them is a herculean vocabulary.”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter