Hello, Art Star

Posted 7/22/2008 by timemeansnothing in
Hello, Art Star contributors and readers. I'm timemeansnothing, Art Star's newest contributor. I'd like to thank smartblackboy and the rest of the Art Star crew for giving me the opportunity to write for the blog. I'm going to use my first post to give you all a little information on myself, to give you a better perspective on where I'm coming from. Thus:

5 Relatively Important Pieces of Information on timemeansnothing.

1. I am a music aficionado. 
I hate to sound cliche, but I have an insanely diverse collection of music. I seem to recall another post in which someone said the same thing, and wanted to challenge anyone else who felt the same way. I'll have to look into this...

2. I am an amateur photographer
Photography is my passion and my main hobby. Feel free to check out my flickr page to check out some of my work if you're interested. I'm really looking into trying to make a career out of it, but I've only been at it for about a year, so I still have a long way to go.

3. I have a wonderful girlfriend named Sarah.
I mention this solely because we have a fairly interesting relationship (more on this later) and I think it makes for a great study of human nature. Seriously. 

4. I am a sports junkie. 
I just don't have time to keep up with most of what's going on in the world of sports. Except for the 2007-8 Stanley Cup Champion Detroit Red Wings (my god it feels good to say that). I always have time for the Red Wings. 

5. I am a fashionable sonofabitch.
An interest in fashion does not make you "gay", or any less of a man. The way you dress says a lot about you, and I am always impressed when people my age know how to dress. (Note to people my age: Wearing a Hollister polo with the collar popped, ripped khaki cargo shorts, sandals and a backwards baseball cap is not knowing how to dress. You look like every other douchebag, and, upon first glance, someone who's personality is vaguely reminiscent of this guy.)


Except for a few scatterbrained posts about other random nothingness, these are the main topics on which I will be posting. I hope you all enjoy.

-timemeansnothing


1 comment(s) to... “Hello, Art Star”

1 comments:

WHayes said...

what's up, friend! welcome to Art Star!




Free Blog Counter