On this day we become legendary

Posted 5/19/2009 by CtotheB in Labels: , , , , , ,
LinkEverything we dream of.

If you're new to Art Star, a Cavs fan, or find my beloved Knicks laughable, you may wonder why I am talking about Bron Bron in MSG a day before he begins feasting on the Orlando Magic.

Tonight is the night we learn where the Knicks pick (and I guess the other cellar dwellers are there too).

From all accounts this is a weaker draft than the last two (though, one can never be TOO sure on someone's potential...peace to Darko and Kwame Brown) but I'm still excited.

And guess what? I don't even want the number one pick.

That's right my fellow lotterarians, you can have Blake Griffin.

For that matter, keep Rubio, Thabeet, Jennings, and whoever else keeps Chad Ford awake at night.

All I'm saying is when I turn on MSG next season, all I'm trying to see is more of this:



Please believe this is the future. Anything else is unacceptable.

From Exit 30 to 34th St.

Stay thirsty my friends.

0 comment(s) to... “On this day we become legendary”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter