See And Be Seen Dallas: CADD Opening March 12th

Posted 3/10/2009 by smartblackboy in Labels: , , , , , ,
As yours truly starts to get more and more on that Kanye level (ha-HA!) I find I have less and less time to write a real blog, and more and more things to share.

So, I am just going to post stuff that is worthwhile and with a couple lines about why you should care, and sometimes why I care.

Opening Reception: Thursday March 12th; 5-8 p.m.

CADD ART LABS

FLASH: Photography From Dallas Galleries

March 12th - April 23rd


And The Launch of the newest issue of Art Lies magazine.

Why You Should Care: CADD is a collection of the leading galleries in Dallas, TX and has its own really cool gallery space smack in the middle of downtown next to Neiman Marcus. A CADD opening is quickly becoming a see and be seen affair for art lovers and the trendy in Dallas. Launching Art Lies will just put this one over the top.

Why I Care: I am still trying to decide if I have a crush on gallery director Anne Lawerence. Everytime I see her my opinion changes.

Know Before You Go: Park across the street and get your ticket validated at the show for free.



0 comment(s) to... “See And Be Seen Dallas: CADD Opening March 12th”

0 comments:


Free Blog Counter